Monday, August 18, 2008

Growl, could be my stomach, could be my growing puppies!

Ready to eat!!
My stomach is so hungry right now. I am getting to the uncontrollable hunger stage. I could eat all day, and never get full. I am 15 weeks, 4 days pregnant, and ready to have a real belly to prove it. I know it sounds crazy, but I would rather be obviously pregnant than questionably fat. I look like I have been on a McDonald's overload, or that I went on a major beer binge this weekend. Trust me, I would love to do both, but right now I am concentrating on vegetables and orange juice. But if you go get Mickey Dee's, feel free to pick me up a large fry.
TJ and I are anxiously awaiting the doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and it looks like we will be moving in that day too! The paint is drying and I am very pleased with the colors. (Even the red bathroom, sorry Searcy! I think you will still like it.)
The puppies are growing so quickly, and are eating solid puppy food now! They should be ready to go to their new homes in two weeks at the latest.

1 comment:

Searcy Yoder said...

I just won't use that bathroom.