Wednesday, August 27, 2008

War Eagle

Little Peanut/Esmerelda/Bucky is 5 inches long now and weighs 3 1/2 ounces. She is growing so quickly! Friday, TJ and I are leaving to go to the beach around noon! I am so excited! We have not been since the first week of May! It is Searcy's birthday weekend, and I have a special edible present coming for her! Friday is also day 107 as well as the beginning of week 18 in the pregnancy. Next Friday starts the 5th month. I almost cannot believe that it has been that long! September 12 is the half way marker! The baby becomes viable (she could survive outside the womb) on October 10th. That is so crazy!! Of course, I am hopeful to make it all the way to February 6, but not past! I am confident I will be begging for pitocin by the last day of January if she has not popped out by then! OK, enough baby talk. I am getting ready for some football! will Peanut be an Auburn or Alabama fan? Crap, I have never thought about what having a divided house might do to a child! Oh right, no more baby talk. It dominates my thoughts.

1 comment:

Searcy Yoder said...

I'm getting cake!!!!!?????