Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Obama, He Ba-Rocks my world.

Yeah for a short vacation! I feel like a new person. Mom and I went to the beach Friday afternoon, only to return late Saturday night in order to escape some of the evacuation traffic. However, I got to shop, hang out with Searcy, and spend some quality time with Mom! All things accomplished. Oh, and I purchased a maternity bathing suit...lucky me. I look a little like a patterned whale in it, but it is better than the alternative. (Stay hot, and not be able to get in the water...or go naked, which is really only bad for the eyes that would see it!)
Sunday, Mom, TJ and I worked diligently to get the house in working order. Other than the kitchen, which is still under construction, and some miscellaneous boxes that have not found a home, we are organized! It is a great feeling. Speaking of feelings, I have a great feeling about the upcoming election. Is John McCain is stupid enough to think that women will vote for him because he picked a neoconservative female for his running mate? Uhhg. I hope everyone sees through his Rovian ploys, and votes for Obama.

No comments: