Monday, September 8, 2008

I can't suck in anymore. Almost half way there.



TJ finally said he could tell I had a belly this morning. It's about time! So I thought I would post a real belly picture today, in hopes that others can tell too! Here is the series.

She is moving around a lot! Her little feet are are the lower left side of my abdomen (that's where all the kicking is), and her head is in the upper right side. I can hear her heart just to the right of my belly button, but down about an inch. She is all stretched out! Every time I lay down, it takes me a minute to figure out how to breathe again, because she shifts up into my lungs!
Friday will be the half way point. I start the 20th week!

1 comment:

Searcy Yoder said...

You have the prettiest belly in the whole wide world!!!! Tell her I love her and I miss her already. Oh, and you too. :)