Thursday, September 4, 2008

you are just a baby...why do you need all these things?

Several people have commented on my belly this week. It doesn't seem any bigger to me than it was last week. And TJ continually tells me that I am not showing at all. The scale tells me that I have gained 6 pounds, and since we are eight days away from half way there, I am feeling pretty good about it! Not sure why though, I have been eating everything in sight!
I am working on a registry list on http://www.wishlist.com/ so that all of the internet items will be on one website. It is very humbling to realize I have no idea what my baby is going to need. Any suggestions welcome!
Oh, and most exciting news...I felt a good kick this morning! Before they had been strange flutters, but this was different. It was a solid kick in the gut at about 10am.

2 comments:

Searcy Yoder said...

this entry just made me smile. You are already such a sweet mom.

Shannon said...

first thing comes to mind...forgo the diaper pail. it is better to just put the poopie in a sack and out to the green can. they are way stinkier if left in the pail.

birp cloths and bibs without things that will be rough on baby. i have some from target that have ribbon on them and they do not do well. plain jane is the way to go.

bibs with plastic backing is good for a drooler.

i love my Avent bottles.

a boppy pillow is a must for breastfeeding and then good for helping baby sit up later.

i couldn't do without my highchair that reclines.