Friday, September 12, 2008

Finally Friday.

TJ went to pick up little Peanut's bed yesterday, well, actually Justin did. Anyway, they are putting it together today! I am hopeful that when I get home, I will have a beautiful baby bed, all ready for the little one. She won't be here for a while, but I am just in the beginning stages of decorating her room. I thought that was probably the place to start. I am on the hunt for a smallish chest of drawers that I could put a changing pad on top, and use for both. Keep your eyes open for one in a very dark wood or even a black finish.
Little Partner, the chocolate puppy has quickly made his way into the family. He is so freakin cute! Jane Ann even said so yesterday! He is just a little snuggler. Pictures of him to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just letting you know that i love reading your blog! It's so nice to be involved, even if it's cyber involved.

xoxoxo!