Monday, September 15, 2008

Say Hello to My Little Friend.

Its official. Peanut's name is Avery Ann Williford. Ann is both of our mother's middle names, and I think it flows well with Avery. Yes, that's right, her initials will be AAW. As is, "aaw, isn't she cute." Little Avery has been kicking up a storm, but like her mother, she waits until 10PM to get fired up. At least, I used to be a night person, before I got pregnant, but I haven't seen John Stewart live since April. DVR is a wonderful thing.
My belly constantly feels like its about to explode. Here is how I explained it to TJ last night:
"You know how you feel right after Thanksgiving lunch, and you literally feel like you can no longer suck in your belly or button your pants? It's like that, but all the time, even when you are hungry." TJ, being the "never-met-a-meal-he-didn't-like" husband of mine, knew exactly this feeling, and then began discussing how pregnancy must be a grand adventure in your own body. Yes, dear, and you are in on this "adventure", too.

Side note: Get ready for Halloween...Bristol Palin, here I come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, this blog makes me laugh out loud all the time. I want pics of your halloween costume. And what a beautiful name. I'm so happy for you and TJ.

Anonymous said...

Bahahahahahha!! 10 points for bitchy palin reference.