Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Answered Prayers-the antithesis of Garth Brooks

I felt lots of kicks (or punches) last night! I hadn't felt a thing all day, and then right as I am about to go to bed, I feel her exercising. I thought she was a little young for Tae Bo, but then again, who am I to stand in the way of fitness?
Speaking of fitness, I am going to get into spiritual shape tonight at a bible study that Alison M. and I are attending. It is called Apples of Gold, and not only do we learn things, we eat good food too! Lucky me! It is a bible/cooking/table setting all in one kind of class. I have already done my homework, and I am ready to learn!
We are down to 2 puppies now. Well, two that are still available. Technically, we have three left, but Partner, the chocolate, is staying with us! Yes, we now have 5 permanent dogs. Crazy, perhaps. But it makes me happy!
Our new neighbors brought us dinner last night. It was so unexpected, and wonderful! A thank you note is next on my list!
And...the grand finale is that my dear godmother, Aunt Deb, found the cutest tee shirt for the baby. It has a peanut on it! Pictures of that tomorrow!

No comments: