Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yeah for Window Treatments and intallers named Justin

Bible Study last night was right on target. "Loving your children". Avery kicked me all the way through it. I suppose she was telling me to "Pay Attention!" She is getting big, and subsequently, so am I. (Or maybe its the other way around, but I digress.) She is 10 inches long from head to toe and weighs almost 3/4 of a pound. She now has hair and eyebrows, and is starting to reach REM sleep. I am not sure she is sleeping too much yet as she seems to be kicking me constantly, but then again she is TJ's child, and he sleeps like a jumping bean.
I knew these nine(10) months would seem like forever, but seriously, I am only half way there? Technically, we are 21 weeks, and Friday starts the 22nd week. (Because I decided to go ahead with the original due date rather than the amended one. I know my body and what is in it better than any doctor. But that is just my own personal rebellion.)

No comments: