Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What is this? A center for ants?

Not sure if it is hormone related, but I have this itchy skin around my left eye. It is growing and swelling more daily. I am going to the doctor anyway tomorrow for the 20 week ultrasound, so I was planning on letting her look at it then. So itchy!!!
The ultrasound should be a fun one! We get to watch her move around, and they record it on a DVD. We are having a grandparent screening tomorrow night during dinner to watch the video! Hopefully she will be as active as she has been the past couple days...even when I am at work, she has been bouncing all around, letting me know she is feeling good! She is growing hair and eyebrows right now, and is 6 inches long head to rump (that doesn't include her legs!) By the end of this month, she will be half of her birth length. Pray for a healthy baby!

No comments: