Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Change my mind? Who? Me? Never.

I ordered a pillow from the newest bedding set that I like for little Peanut's room. See the picture to the right. It is a little more feminine, but not yucky pale pink(or purple either, Lauren). I don't know that she will be a tomboy, but I am hopeful that I won't have to give her to Jane Ann to raise (you know, if she is a priss pot). Seriously, with her genes, I bet she will come out of the womb wearing little cowgirl boots and a mischievous smile.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay. I finally signed up so I could comment. It was killing me. And, I think my emails are still going to your junk folder.

Yeah!! It's a girl! I love the room choice. We are not all pink here either.

Searcy Yoder said...

and saying "Bitch please. It's cold out here!"

Lauren said...

yay you managed to fit in a little bit of PINK!! I'm so proud...