Wednesday, October 29, 2008

14 weeks 1 day to go.

It is amazing how fast my body has gone from slightly robust to OMG huge! My belly is now busting out of my torso, and I feel like I am going to fall over any moment now. Seriously, I have to live like this for 3 more months (and it continually gets worse)? I might not make it. Avery has been quite the acrobat the last few days. She now weighs 2 pounds and is 12 inches long. I am more than ready for her to be here! I am so impatient.

Friday begins the third trimester, which seems crazy. The 2nd has gone by much quicker than the first. TJ and I start our birth preparation classes on the 10th of November, which is also the day of my next doctor's appointment. The glucose test is on that day. We will then have them every 2 weeks after the that. We have breastfeeding class on December 10th.

TJ has been hunting all the time, so I thought I would include a picture of his and Heidi's latest kill.



My latest issue is whether or not to get a larger vehicle. After some research on safety (i.e. a chat with Safety Greg) and little internet fun, I have decided that a Volvo XC90 is exactly what I need. I think there is no feasible way to get a baby (in a car seat) and a jogging stroller in the same backseat. Which really means that there is no reason to carry a jogging stroller if I cannot get my baby in the car as well. And I am quite confident that my trunk (which is more often that not filled to them brim with junk anyway) wont hold one either. Hopefully, I will begin to feel like the soccer mom that I am destined to be.


1 comment:

Searcy Yoder said...

not to mention how good I look in that car.