Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fabreeze Ninja

Tomorrow begins the last week of the 6th month. That means that next Friday will start the 7th month, and the third trimester. I cant believe it. Little Avery will be here in 104 days. At that point, I am sure I will be begging to pull her out!
Here is the last picture of the Fabreeze Ninja shed. It will be getting painted over soon! I still don't know what it means, but I laugh every time I see it. Here is the picture.

Avery's lungs are developing capillaries, and her nostrils are open. Soon her eyes will be, too! She is around 1.75 lbs now and gaining steadily. Babycenter.com says she is about the weight of a rutabaga. Eww.

Jane Ann found a great rug place on the way to Wetumpka and I went yesterday and found a cute rug for Avery's room. Pictures of that to come.

No comments: