Monday, October 6, 2008

TJ & Tracy's One Year Anniversary

Justin is painting Avery's stripes today! I am very excited to check out the progress when I get home today! The chandelier shades are finished, and the bedding should be here tomorrow! It is starting to come together.
Today is our first wedding anniversary, and we are celebrating by taking a trip to a secluded cabin on a lake near Guntersville. Some people call this a "babymoon"(because we are pregnant, and having really nothing to do with our anniversary, although the timing in impeccable). Regardless, I am looking forward to some relaxation and whatever else TJ has planned!
Grandma is in town, and we are working on our Muscadine Jelly! It will be ready tonight. I hope it is as good as I remember. Avery is kicking the crap out me right now, so I will mention her progress. Today is 22 weeks and 4 days. 17 weeks 3 days left till her due date! I am so ready for her to be here! I will post pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary!!