Monday, October 20, 2008

Sorry it has been so long Searcy

I have been very busy at work and haven't had a free moment to blog since last Wednesday! Sorry! So hear are my latest thoughts...

1. It is getting increasingly difficult to bend over, put on shoes, squat, walk up stairs, etc.


2. I had a doctor's appointment today, and everything is normal. (which is relative at this point, since true normalcy is a thing of the past) All levels are good, my uterus is measuring at 21 centimeters, and weight gain is right on track.


3. I found out we go back in 6 weeks for the 4-D ultrasound to see her little cute face!


4. Next appointment is the "glucose test" appointment. I have to drink this un-Godly stuff one hour before my appointment and then have blood drawn.


5. Third Trimester starts next Friday.


6. TJ carved our pumpkin last night. It looks like it was done by a professional! I was very impressed! See the picture!
7. Hank, Maggie, and Partner had quite an adventure this weekend, and thus, we now have an invisible fence so that they will not take themselves on walks or get arrested anymore.
Hank went to doggy jail, and we actually have to go to court for it. (yes, that's right- Judge Joe Brown style.) Everyone is now safe at home with new collars!

1 comment:

Searcy Yoder said...

Thank you and spank Hank for me. Can I be a witness?