Monday, October 13, 2008

"Babymoon" given two thumbs up by TJ and Tracy

Yeah for a relaxing weekend with the dear husband. We rode north and stayed at Gavin and Amber's lake house on Lake Guntersville. It was a beautiful drive and I almost finished my book! We ate dinner at this Bed and Breakfast called Gorham's Bluff, and were practically the only ones there. The food was incredible and the view was even better! We drank sparkling cider, and I almost felt like a grown up again! It was a great little get-away before Baby Avery gets here!
Speaking of the little one, she is the size of a large mango, weighing in at almost one and a half pounds, 11 1/2 inches long, and gaining about an ounce a day. (That is a lot!) Mom and I worked on her room yesterday when TJ and I got home from our trip. We rearranged the furniture that we have, and got rid of the junk that had piled up since we moved in. We put the bedding on the bed, because the mattress made it here over the weekend! It is so cute! Pictures of that tomorrow! I have been agonizing over a changing table for weeks now, and I finally found one that I am in love with! This only proves that a little persistence and some prayer go a long way! Here is the picture. It should be here in a few weeks!

No comments: