Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Do not judge, lest ye be judged.

Friends and Family,
Not being a writer makes me skeptical of posting blogs. My comfort zone is photography, but hopefully my prose will inspire a new side of me. Simply the idea of motherhood has opened lots of doors already. I am hopeful that writing will become something that I become less concerned with the judgement of others and more about the art that it is. Feel free to post your own comments, but as they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words". So i am sticking to photos with some brief commentary.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm just impressed you used the word "prose" in your blog. Seriously though...this is a great idea T! keep pics and posts coming!

And you get major points for referring to your child as peanut. i will be telling him/her that later on in his/her life.