Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Call me fat, but just make sure you call me.

No more morning sickness!
Could I be more excited? I feel like a person again, a very chubby person, but a person no less. My pants wont button and my Victoria Secret collection is about to be a part of the garbage collection. C'est la vie. Luckily, maternity clothes are fairly inexpensive as well as comfy and roomy.
The puppies are doing great. Maggie is a great little mommy and the pups are getting cuter by the second. More pictures to come. I am waiting until their eyes open!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw the invitation to the blog in my spam folder... for some reason my spam filter has kicked into over drive. Keep the posts up, this is entertaining as hell - and don't throw away your Vicky's S stuff, you'll want to be sexy again (someday)! :)

And you taught me a new word... brindle. Who knew?