Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The quicker, the better.

The puppies are growing fast. In 8 days they have almost doubled in size. They are getting cuter by the second! They should be opening their eyes any day now.
I heard the baby's heartbeat with my Doppler yesterday! We had been hearing the placental swish of blood rushing in and out. When I went to let TJ hear, the baby had fallen asleep and I couldn't get him/her float up and let me listen! This morning Peanut was wide awake and TJ finally got to hear the very fast, little beat. TJ immediately decided that the baby had gotten that trait from him, because he can run so fast. (Everything is a competition isn't it? Never mind that I am the one who is rapidly losing my figure and urinating every 8 minutes to accommodate his "fast" child. But that's neither here nor there.)

1 comment:

Searcy Yoder said...

I need updated pics of the pups