Monday, July 28, 2008

My life: The Reality Show

Moving. In 1o days, we have to be completely moved out of our house. That's right, ten!!!! Our new house will need some remodeling, so we are moving to the lake house. At least until the end of August, maybe longer. Did I mention that we have to move 12 dogs and all of our stuff in 10 days? I know, I should shut up and be thankful that our house sold so quickly, especially in this market. I really thought we would have more time.
So, I should probably rush home to start this packing process, but I think I will procrastinate a little longer and go to the paint store instead. We have to paint the new house! Anyone with packing and/or painting slash dog sitting skills feel free to head to the Williford's and pitch in. All assistance is welcome.
Wouldn't MTV love our saga? Searcy, didn't you tryout for the Real World? Surely you could pull some strings and get us a time slot. On second thought, we might not be quite insane enough for MTV. Trust me, I would never confuse chicken and Chicken of the Sea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well take Hump. And We can all help you pack & move. And we also means all your sisters!
Love,
Mom

Searcy Yoder said...

yes, i did try out for the real world, but soon found out how sheltered i really was.

Kara said...

wait. you're moving? how did i not know this?? you probably called and i didn't answer or something! wowzers. where is the new house? i'll help with whatever you need...just give me a month to get into the swing of this teaching gig.