Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Walls like these?"

Sorry for the annoying post yesterday. No excuses, I was just feeling a little loco. I am having trouble deciding what color to paint the bathrooms in the new house. They have black and white tile, and I want to redo the cabinets and sinks anyway. But I like the tile. What color scheme should I go with? I like red with black and white. I suppose I could do a stripe or pattern on the walls. Any input would be appreciated.
I heard the baby again this morning. Its little heart beat is so cute. Its funny that I can feel such a connection with peanut just by hearing his heart. I also am continually reminded he/she is there when I can't button my pants.
Today peanut's pancreas and gall bladder began functioning, and I learned why my back hurts. All of the ligaments in the low back/pelvis are stretching causing sharp pains. Sometimes I just want a diagnosis.

2 comments:

Searcy Yoder said...

I like these colors with black and white: red (but it is a little overwhelming), any shade of green (i love more of a soft olive color), a goldish/tan may look kinda cool. I think a pattern may be a little much. Have you ever been in a striped bathroom? You get soooooo dizzy!! Maybe a mustard color with like texture rather than pattern? I will keep thinking.

Kara said...

i dig searcy's mustard or olive idea....don't do red. it will be way overwhelming...especially if it is a smaller bathroom.
and i know you won't, but what's wrong with good old white walls?