Thursday, July 24, 2008

Look's like somebody's gotta case of the Thursday's.

Uhh. So ready to go home. Want Mexican food....wait, didn't I just eat Mexican last night? Why do I crave everything bad for me and little peanut, or Esmerelda, as Veronica calls it? While I am only 13 weeks, I sure am ready for this baby to be out! I beleive its going to be a long hard ride. Speaking of Hank Junior and bad country music, did I mention I went to a George Jones concert on Saturday night? Wow, somebody felt like a pregnant teenager. The next youngest person there was 70. But, the old possum hasn't lost his flair. He plugged his own brand of water, "White Lightening", and his tennessee sausages on his website. Ha. These pregnancy hormones kill me, but it must have been rubbing off, 'cause I was not the only one crying when he finished "He stopped loving her today". Bravo George. Now, if you could just get some help on that slide show during "Whose gonna fill their shoes".