Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hump and Heidi

I know, I know...How could I leave them out? I have taken ownership of this blog thing for 24 hours and I just added Humphrey and Heidi (See pictures below). I do have to work in between blog posts!
Yes...that's right. We have four dogs and puppies on the way. Are we stupid? Maybe. I prefer to think of it as generous with our love. Its crazy how much you get back from a dog. I am probably seriously self centered to think we make their lives better. Sure we feed and clothe them, but who else would be so excited to see me every time I return home? Look at Hank's face and tell me who loves who more. It is wonderful to be so loved. No, make that adored. Heidi can not stand for TJ to go to work without her. So my new motto..."Get a dog...it will help your self esteem."

2 comments:

Searcy Yoder said...

italics is definitely much better. It really get the point across.

Kara said...

so glad you gave my lovely little hump some blog love! the puppies are precious...hopefully i'll get to come play with them soon!