Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mr. Miyagi and me.

Dr. Connor (Dr. Waller is out this week), and I are going to have a little chat this afternoon at my appointment. We are at 38 1/2 weeks, and she will either have to tranquilize me or induce. I can not and will not go on being this miserable. I know, I am impatient. I always have been. That isn't changing. Trust me though, it will be better for everyone involved if Avery comes out now. There is no upside to a very distressed and sleep deprived woman who is ready to burst. The unfortunate thing is that Dr. Connor will probably tell me to shut up, and deal with it. She will then meet my inner ninja as I karate chop her in half.
Seriously, my patience has run out.

4 comments:

medailey said...

T~ I hate to say it, but you just need to keep your big girl panties on right now. The longer Avery stays in her little "spa" the better off she will be, especially since it is respiratory season. Karate chopping the doctor will probably not do you any good except making your more uncomfortable...I love ya...wish i could tell you something rather than just hang in there!

Searcy Yoder said...

I second the vote to induce!

Lauren said...

Thank you for making me laugh today!!!

Olivia said...

Just be glad your little counter only says 12 days to go. It could say 210!! For your sake, I hope Avery comes quickly.