Friday, January 9, 2009

My Friday Thoughts.

1. The good news is that Florida won the BCS championship. The bad news is that my ankles are overflowing out the sides of my shoes.

2. Yesterday, as I was sitting in Service Excellence class at work, I began having strange back pain that was radiating down my legs. I casually mention it to my Mommy friend, Laura, who immediately freaks me out. She swears that's how her labor began, and that I should definitely call the doctor. Which, of course, I did. The nurse tells me to go home, get off my feet, and if in an hour, it is still painful, that I will need to go in and get checked out. Of course, as soon as I laid down, I fell asleep. I was so exhausted from not being able to sleep at night. The back pain was gone when I woke up, and I felt a million times better. I slept for 3 1/2 hours straight. That is the longest stretch of uninterrupted sleep I have had in weeks. It was beautiful. But my feet didn't quite get the memo. They are still packin' the heat, and causing major discomfort. My blood pressure is normal if not low, so it's not really of any major concern, but they sure do look ugly.

3. Maggie was spayed this morning. She was so sad when I left her at the vet. She knew exactly what was about to happen. She will probably be very mad with me when I go to pick her up. Hopefully, one day, she will understand why we had to do it. Partner...watch out. You're next!

4. Here is a picture from Christmas at Granny's of TJ in his perfect downhill skiing form ( you could probably come up with 100 different titles for this picture that would be funnier):
5. It's Friday!!! So that means I will have another super fun filled weekend of cleaning and napping! Yeah for adulthood.

3 comments:

laura said...

so sad that it has been so long since i have read your blog. it is fantastic and makes me miss you.
since you want partner to have a famous name, i think that you should assign him a symbol like
~/\/\@ and he can me "the dog formerly known as partner".

Olivia said...

Hey Tracy,
I have acutally read your entire blog. I was so interested once Jeris told me about it, that I sat down and read it all. I LOVE your daily thoughts about the baby, dogs and husband! I even have baby Avery a gift, wrapped at my house waiting on me to ask for your new address so I could mail it! I'm so glad to see that you are doing so well and I can't wait to see pictures of Baby Avery!
JD and I are really excited about the baby. I know I have a LONG way to go, but I can't wait for August to get here!
Send me your address and I'll keep reading about Avery's progress. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Olivia

Searcy Yoder said...

please tell me TJ is not wearing white tennis shoes. I need a copy on that ASAP.