Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sleepless in Montgomery

I am in a much better frame of mind today. I actually found a semi-comfortable position to fall asleep in, and I only got up 5 times last night. This sounds like a terrible night, and a month ago, I would have been miserable with that, but these days, that is about as good as it gets! So I woke up pleasantly refreshed. I think I froze TJ out, though. I turned the heater off and it got really chilly in the house! Perfect for me and Baby Hot Flash!
I am 99% sure that Ms. Avery has dropped. Granny (the omniscient mother of 4) told me so, and I am currently sitting here with my pants unbuttoned because it is impossible to sit comfortably with this huge belly resting in my lap. I can't close my legs ( ladylike I know...at least I am wearing pants (not that a skirt is really an option right now with these cankles.)), and seriously, the belly has rolled so far forward that I can't see over it. Do my shoes match? How should I know?
Tomorrow we go back to the doctor, and hopefully we will have made more progress, and can get a better idea of when she will make her grand entrance. More on that on Thursday!

No comments: